"GET takes a facility-wide approach to analyzing and implementing EASI energy savings and power quality improvement systems.We begin by analyzing your entire facility's electrical distribution and power quality. We then design a custom system that makes individual components more efficient, virtually eliminating waste without causing reduced equipment efficiency. Our systems deliver energy cost savings of up to 30%.
GET systems can be installed without replacing any of your existing electrical equipment. From evaluation to installation, the process is efficient and timely. GET guarantees your energy savings with a policy underwritten by an 'A'-rated carrier. All EASI equipment is backed by a three-year warranty."
Consultation: Free Evaluation
"GET performs, at no charge, an energy savings and cost evaluation of your facility. This evaluation may include a walkthrough and collection of data from your electrical equipment."
- We fully explain our approach: We don’t waste your time with an onslaught of general sales hype.
- - We perform an initial walkthrough of your facility at no cost to you: Every GET certified energy consultant is fully trained to gather all required factual, testing, and historical data needed by our central technical staff to evaluate your facility and to design a fast payback electrical savings solution.
- We prepare a conditional agreement for all services provided, breaking down all expected results: We don’t believe in charging clients for work that doesn’t meet mutually agreed performance expectations.
Analysis: Customizing Your System
"When your facility's savings potential is assessed GET proposes a custom designed EASI system to address energy usage efficiency and power quality issues. Each system is developed using:
- - a detailed analysis of your facility’s unique energy load breakdown
- - a power quality review
- an understanding of your financial goals
(EASI) technologies virtually eliminate inefficiencies and improve your power quality."
- - We fully report results of our evaluations
- - We fully detail the terms of the Conditional Agreement
- - We contract and coordinate with you to perform a complete project design
- - We perform the needed onsite and offsite testing and calculations: GET draws from a wealth of electrical contracting and engineering practices to attack the inefficiencies in your facility. With our focus on improving the efficiency of the distribution system and equipment load you already own, our work is inherently more cost effective than any other approach.
Installation: A Seamless Transition
Once the system is designed, GET coordinates the installation of an entire custom system with little impact on your facility’s operations. EASI systems do not require removal or replacement of your existing equipment. Typically, minimal downtime is needed to install the system. After a system is in place, no routine maintenance is required."
- - We coordinate the entire project installation: A GET project in your facility is a carefully designed plan of electrical system improvements and adjustments, the addition of power conditioning equipment, the repair of certain electrical loads or motors, and a precisely done round of maintenance and upgrade work with your lighting systems. Whatever the challenges, GET will guide the work through to completion with little or no disruption in your normal operations, and with little or no demands for time or involvement made on our own personnel.
- - We perform initial and ongoing verification of your savings: Our savings Verification Process is based on the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP). Our Measurement and Verification process is reviewed and finalized by a Certified Measurement Verification Professional (CMVP), one of only 900 in the entire world. Each project is backed by a performance guarantee with EPAC (Energy Project Assurance Corporation) which is financially insured by Lloyds of London.